The Holidays are growing closer!
So will the parties, shopping, family gatherings and the office cookie exchange. It’s a wonderful time of year, but the stress, rich foods and long days can take their toll on your skin.
With a little help from Oleander Aesthetics and some “damage control” strategies you can minimize the negative impact on your body, overall skin health and keep glowing all season long. Here's a quick Holiday Skincare guide!
- Combat dry winter skin with an oil-based moisturizer.
- Limit the alcohol: enjoy your favorite bubbly then switch to water.
- Keep your skin clean: remove all your makeup before going to bed.
- Get a good night’s sleep: target 8 hours a night.
- Make healthy food choices, limiting the cookies and holiday desserts.
- Treat yourself to a 60 minute facial before attending that big holiday event.
- Stay hydrated: drinking plenty of water keeps you healthy from the inside out.
- Stick to your exercise routine: it helps with stress and working off those extra holiday calories.
- Help prevent acne flare-ups by maintaining your daily skin care routine.
- Keep hand cream and lip balm in your purse or pocket, and use it often.