The Benefits of Facial Massage! January 2021 at Oleander Aesthetics
Happy 2021 Everyone!
How are those New Year's resolutions coming along? Perhaps regular facials made your
self-care list this year?
There's that dreamy part of the facial when the cleansing, exfoliation and extractions are finished and you melt into the warmth of the facial table and turn to jello.
People all over the world have been receiving and enjoying the benefits of facial massage for centuries. Sure, it's relaxing and relieves a tremendous amount of stress, but the benefits are so much more. Here's a few...
- It increases circulation to your facial tissue, resulting in brighter, youthful-looking skin.
- By stimulating lymphatic drainage, facial massage moves toxins out of cells and reduces swelling and puffiness – helpful especially after eating a salty dish and of course in the mornings.
- Prevents the forming of wrinkles: It is a well-known fact that as we age, our skin begins to sag, leading to an unseemly appearance and the dreaded double chin. Facial massage helps provide an all-natural lifting of the skin, making it firmer and younger in appearance.
- The immediate increase in oxygen flow will awaken the skin so that it can respond better to the products being used.
- Facial massage speeds up your circulation, allowing for skin to heal and repair itself a lot quicker from the damage and traumas you put it through on a daily basis.
- It reduces stress leaving you peaceful and relaxed.
- It adds immediate vitality to a dull complexion.
- Improve Your Mood – According to a study conducted by the User Institute, facial massage helped to lower anxiety levels and improved positive mood in subjects who enjoyed a 45-minute facial treatment, making this a wonderful asset in stress management and improving quality of life.
- A Natural Facelift – Facial massage helps stimulate oxygen flow to the facial muscles, resulting in a face-lift effect that is a 100% natural and non-invasive facelift.
In the spirit of 2021 goal setting and resolutions, I'm thrilled to be expanding my facial massage repertoire and studying the art of traditional Japanese Facial Massage with Dr. Shogo Mochizuki. A journey I look forward to sharing with you all.
Again, Happy New Year and I look forward to treating you in 2021,
-Emma at Oleander Aesthetics
Product of the Month
ORMEDIC sheer pink lip enhancement complex
Is the winter weather drying out your lips? Mine too.
In sheer pink or natural, this AMAZING ultra-hydrating, polypeptide formula improves the visual volume of lip contours. Instantly replenishes and hydrates to make the lips look naturally full.