The month of love and Valentine’s Day celebration is right around the corner.
Valentine's Day is a wonderful time to show the people in your life that you care, but what about you?
CARING FOR YOURSELF IS NOT SELFISH, IT’S NECESSARY
So often, we tend to put ourselves last. We put our partners, children, parents, friends, jobs, etc. above what it is that we need for ourselves. However, it’s important to know that we must care for ourselves and love ourselves first.
Benefits of practicing self-care:
- Gives us a confidence and a self-esteem boost.
- Improves energy levels and decreases stress.
- Taking that much-needed break can result in being more productive.
- Helps us gain a positive outlook and sense of well-being.
- By giving ourselves what we need, it can in turn make us better caregivers.
- Place a flower order for yourself!
- Celebrate yourself with a delicious sweet valentine treat.
- Take a break from social media and run a warm bath.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine and cook your favorite dinner.
- Go outside!
- Go to bed early or take a nap.
- Have a spa night at home or treat yourself to THE SWEETHEART FACIAL and book your appointment at Oleander Aesthetics.
Emma at Oleander
YOU or your Valentine will LOVE The Sweetheart Facial combining the 60-minute facial with a hydrating lip treatment and brightening eye masque. During the facial, they'll be treated with IMAGE skincare cleansers, herbal-infused steam and towels, ultrasonic exfoliation, extractions, masquing, serums, a dreamy facial massage, a soothing shoulder, arm and hand massage and moisturizing/SPF infusion.
All this is done with exceptional, personalized attention to detail, informed by a skin evaluation to discover their particular needs and concerns. $120
*A quick note to share the passing of my love, BoBo. So many silly stories shared and countless photos on my social media with his sweet face over the years. He loved visiting my shop and even met a few of you along the way.
Thanks for all the love.