If you’re a guy and have never had a facial, you are definitely missing out! Today, real men get facials. Dads get facials too! More and more men are realizing the benefits of getting facials and other skin care treatments. They are relaxing, and they are extremely beneficial for your skin.
Here are some main reasons all guys need facials:
- Men produce more oil: Men tend to produce more oil than women. These oils can clog pores, lead to blackheads and other blemishes. Facials help to cleanse the skin and remove the dirt and oils.
- Better shave: Shaving can cause skin irritation. Razor burn, redness, and inflammation are common for men, especially on the neck. Facials can help to sooth your skin, reduce irritation and help smooth out your skin, making shaving easier.
- Revitalize your skin: Facials will help replenish your skin. Shaving, the effects of UV rays, and other factors can cause your skin to become dehydrated. Facials help to rehydrate your skin.
- Look younger: Facials can help men get rid of unwanted wrinkles and blemishes that make you look older.
- Relaxation: Facials are relaxing. Getting a facial not only makes your skin look better, it gives you a chance to decompress and relax.
In addition to the benefits of men’s facials, they are also the perfect gift idea.
This Father's Day is Sunday, June 19th.
Gift certificates can be mailed, text, emailed or printed.
Here are two gift ideas he'll be sure to LOVE!
The Gentleman's Facial
Just in time for Father's Day!
This 60 minute facial addresses a man's skin care needs and helps to prevent or relieve common skin conditions such as razor burn, ingrown hairs and sensitivity. This ultrasonic deep cleansing facial includes a relaxing massage of the face, shoulders, hands, and arms completed with a mask to soothe, repair and revitalize the skin. Extractions and eyebrow trimming (as needed) are included.
Dad's going to love it!
Product of the Month
Ormedic balancing facial cleanser
Considering how often some men shave, it might be easy to convince dad to apply something soothing and hydrating after shaving—when skin tends to get raw and sensitive. You don’t even have to foist a bunch of different products on him. Image Skincare’s ORMEDIC Balancing Facial Cleanser works wonders. It cleanses while leaving skin soft and hydrated. Organic aloe vera and other botanical extracts ensure that skin is protected, after the use of harsh chemicals (like those in shaving cream), and nourished. Skin is also balanced and clean and ready for the application of a serum or moisturizer (if you can convince dad to go that far). $36